Monday, April 16, 2018

Mission Solar Repair/Maintenance for Lisu Churches at Pai (Sai Ngam & Nam Plamong) Thailand

On 31 March 2018, I visited Pai, Thailand on mission work to repair and maintain solar lighting for the Lisu Anglican churches at Nam Plamong and Sai Ngam. While in Pai, I visited Pastor Nippon and his wife Amanda, and their children Sunny, Rosie & Gracie. They build their own house at Pai.



I went to Nam Plamong to repair the solar lighting at the church. It was reported that lightning has damaged the electronics of the solar equipment. The charged controller is damaged and the battery was dead. I replace a new charge controller and new battery. I have also replaced the CFL lamps with LED lamps (8 Watts) which are more efficient and brighter. The system is up and running and operations has return to normal. The Pastor San Ti Suk and his family were very pleased to see the solar working again.















While I was at Sai Ngam, I did some maintenance work on the solar lighting. I cleaned the solar panels with detergent and water as it was dirty. I have also replaced the CFL lamps with LED lamps (8 Watts) which are more efficient and brighter. I have also rewired the toilet lights with new LED lamps.









St Paul’s Church members visited Sai Ngam church and teaches the members and leaders on bible lessons. George Ong, Tang Shin Yong, Christina Chng & Jin Rong Sim.





No comments: